Saturday 3 December 2011

Water Tests

My aim was to make a cartoony water coming out of the ground to represent the start of digbeth.

These are all water tests Ive done. I have done 20 water tests and Ive uploaded a few of it because most are speed tests. The ones Ive uploaded have different animation styles, drawing, more frames and different pattern flow. 












I have struggled animating this water flow. At first I have drawn the flow frame by frame and took nearly 300 frames and good thing Keanu my class mate taught me hose to use masking and it is so much easier to use and saved me half the time to animate.

i wanted to improve the patterns of the water  because its too boring if it just moves at the end of the water, Ive added the secondary action by adding flow marks to it , Ive also learned that I can make more than one composition in after effects instead of rendering all to video and takes time render.

No comments:

Post a Comment