Saturday 3 December 2011

Intro assets Enhanced illustrations, Extended Scenes

These are some images Ive designed and enhanced for the intro animation where it starts off as a puddle turned to a river passed by the sheep.

This is the image of all frames I needed to animate the sheep. it was my first time to animate a character in after effects, it was quite complicated at first but as long as I understand the principals of after effects, it is quite easy. I have an option to animate in Flash but I had lesser knowledge about it than After Effects. If I had more time, I could learn more Flash and animate it there.

Bridge:
I have enhanced the bridge design Michael has made and added shades and patterns to it.



Water illustration:
This is my final water illustration design I made. It is one of many designs I've made.









This are some tree designs Ive made trying to match the illustration style.



Old design



Improved, extended and enhanced


Matching Michaels Old crown design from the story board I improved the illustration and made it more detail.


Extended Storyboard:

These are extended scenes for our animation to make it interesting. I have made this because I thought its too boring to watch the character to make it walking all the time without doing anything.

we have used some few chosen scenes from here and mostly to make it easy for me to animate and more time putting it together









Walk cycle line tests




No comments:

Post a Comment